[unav_all] UNAVCO Annual Meeting - Tuesday December 10

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Sat Nov 23 08:43:42 MST 2013

UNAVCO Community,

I am writing to invite you to the UNAVCO Annual Meetingon Tuesday, December 10 at 7:30 p.m. in the San Francisco Marriott Golden Gate C1.  It follows the nearby Geodesy Section Reception at 6:30 p.m. (SF Marriott Marquis Golden Gate B).

I have also attached the AGU Geodesy Section announcement and links for this year's AGU award winners, the Geodesy Section newsletter with a list of AGU sessions and events, for your reference.  This came from Tim Dixon, Geoff Blewitt, and Giovanni Sella.   Note that the Geodesy Section Award went to UNAVCO Board Member Rowena Lohman!  Congratulations to Rowena....

I will send out a finalized agenda closer to the time of the meeting.  I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html