[unav_all] Conference on Earth Sciences Pakistan 2014

Shah F Khan shahfaisal21 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:28:16 MDT 2014

 Dear Colleages,	  The National
Centre of Excellence in Geology (NCEG), University of Peshawar, Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan is organizing the ESP 2014.

I request yourself and your colleagues to
participate and contribute in the conference. We
are looking forward to meet and share our thoughts with the colleagues and
friends from around the world under one roof for this mega event. Also, I
request you to give wide publicity to this event by circulating the attached brochure.

SHAH F KHANASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NATIONAL CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN GEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF PESHAWAR ,NWFP, PAKISTAN
shahfaisal21 at hotmail.com shah1.khan at umconnect.umt.edu
office:0092-91-9216429 ,Fax:0092-91-9218183
Secretary:
International Conference on Earth Sciences Pakistan 2014
August 29-31, 2014, Baragali Summer Campus University of Peshawar
Registration Open Now, Reserve your space!!! http://nceg.upesh.edu.pk/ESP2014/introduction.html