[unav_all] NSF program solicitation for Improving Undergraduate STEM Education in Geosciences (NSF 15-526)

Donna Charlevoix donnac at unavco.org
Mon Dec 8 08:43:33 MST 2014

Dear UNAVCO Community:

NSF has just released a solicitation focused on undergraduate education in geosciences: Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Pathways into Geoscience (IUSE:GEOPATHS). NSF 15-526

We encourage you to consider this funding opportunity to improve undergraduate education. Proposals may be submitted by College or Universities and an organization may serve as sole submitting institution or as lead institution of a collaborative project on only one submission per competition.

UNAVCO provides support services and may be a collaborator on geoscience education research efforts. You can learn more about our services in the Projects section of the UNAVCO website, under Broader Impacts Proposal Guidance or by emailing us: education at unavco.org.

Letters of intent are required, due January 5, 2015. Proposal deadline March 16, 2015.

Best,

Donna Charlevoix
UNAVCO, Dir. Education & Community Engagement
donnac at unavco.org | 303.381.7483 | www.unavco.org