[unav_all] GSAC 2014 Workshop - Last announcement

Rui Manuel da Silva Fernandes rmanuel at di.ubi.pt
Tue Feb 25 01:54:50 MST 2014

(apologies for crossing post)

Dear Colleagues,
     I am resending the announcement email in order to remind about the GSAC
2014 meeting. If you are planning to attend and you still did not, please do it
asap. Although there is no registration fee, we need to prepare all logistics in
advance. The absolute deadline will be 1st March.

Dear Colleagues,
     SEGAL (UBI/IDL) will organize a WG4 EPOS workshop focused on GSAC (Geodetic
Seamless Archive Center) services. This workshop will be held in Covilhã,
Portugal on March, 31st - April 1st.
     The goal is to discuss and promote the use of these services, which are
being implemented in Europe in collaboration with UNAVCO (in the framework of
the EPOS and COOPEUS projects) to optimize the access to Geodetic (in particular
GNSS) data by the scientific community.
     In addition, there will be the WG4 EPOS (GNSS and other Geodetic data)
meeting on the second that will be open to all participants.

     Please, go to http://segal.ubi.pt/2014GSAC in order to obtain more
information. If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact
me. We also appreciate if you can distribute this email among your colleagues
that will be interested to participate.

     With all my best regards,
         Rui Fernandes