[unav_all] Science Highlights for 2013 & 2012 for NSF - please send!

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Jan 13 14:36:42 MST 2014

UNAVCO Community Scientists,

Please send your papers, abstracts, figures, and powerpoint/keynote presentations for UNAVCO-related science contributions for 2013 and 2012.   We may have seen some of these, but we did not request papers last year while we were in the midst of the proposal review, so please send all for 2012 as well.

This is the time of year that NSF requests these from us, and the board will be presenting community accomplishments to NSF later this month.   These are of particular value if you can get them to me by January 17, as we will rely on what you send in presenting your successes to NSF program officers the following week.

Please send me attachments or ping me for a link to a dropbox folder.

Many thanks,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment.html