[unav_all] UNAVCO Services and your GSA or AGU abstract

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Jul 17 12:32:07 MDT 2014

UNAVCO Community Members,

I wanted to make you aware of our plans to provide community calendars for GSA and AGU.

UNAVCO staff will use AGU and GSA web tools to extract an file for all presentations that mention UNAVCO, PBO or Plate Boundary Observatory.   The resulting calendar, which we hope to provide in ical format, will be available from the UNAVCO website prior to the meetings, to help you in your program planning.

If your work was supported by services or data sets that can be appropriately mentioned in the abstract, it should be picked up in the calendar that we provide to the UNAVCO community at large.  This calendar will of course include abstracts with UNAVCO staff co-authors as well.

Thanks!

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html