[unav_all] Wegener 2014: Second notice & Early Bird Deadline

Tim Wright [SEE] T.J.Wright at leeds.ac.uk
Mon May 12 03:41:41 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please can I draw your attention to this second notice (and the impending early bird registration deadline for

Wegener 2014: Measuring and Modelling our Dynamic Planet
http://see.leeds.ac.uk/wegener

The "17th General Assembly of WEGENER on earth deformation and the study of earthquakes using geodesy and geodynamics" will be held in Leeds (UK) on 1-4 September 2014.

Keynote speakers:
James Jackson (University of Cambridge)
Laura Wallace (The University of Texas at Austin, USA)
Sang-Ho Yun (Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA).
Pippa Whitehouse (Durham University, UK)
Gerardo Herrera (Geological Survey of Spain)
Mike Poland (Hawaii Volcano Observatory, USA)
Don Chambers (University of South Florida, USA)

Key dates:
**EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES 16 MAY 2014**
Abstract submission deadline - 30 June 2014

With apologies for cross-postings.

Best wishes

Tim Wright
On behalf of the organising committee