[unav_all] loading at PBO H2O

Kristine Larson kristinem.larson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:26:19 MST 2014

Tonie Van Dam's group has computed monthly
hydrological loading corrections using NLDAS. These
are now available at the PBO H2O portal,

http://xenon.colorado.edu/portal

We also took this opportunity to change the
positioning time series shown on our portal to those produced
by the Nevada Geodetic Lab.

I want to especially thank Tonie and Geoff's sponsors for providing these
products to our community.

As always, please let us know how the functionality of our data
portal can be improved.  We have been slowly increasing the number
of soil moisture, snow, and vegetation sites, and most recently,
added a few stations outside the United States.

Kristine

--
Kristine M. Larson
Professor of Aerospace Engineering Sciences

University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0429

PBO H2O: http://xenon.colorado.edu/portal
phone: 303 492-6583