[unav_all] Oct 3 - Your science contributions to Japan/US Earthquake/Tsunami hazard interests

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Sep 24 21:05:51 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Each year, the U.S. and Japanese earthquake science communities meet to exchange advancements in understanding of earthquake and tsunami related science advancement, hazards and risks; alternately in the US and Japan.  Because of my title, I am included in this protocol, and will be attending the joint meeting in Japan next month.  I have promised to present the advancements of the UNAVCO community on this topic, and I would welcome you recent relevant science contributions.  I also welcome a statement of your interests in this topic for future collaboration.

Most helpful by October 3rd.  Less useful until the 10th, but not relevant thereafter - at least for this meeting.

Warm regards,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html