[unav_all] M7.8 - NEPAL

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Sat Apr 25 15:28:17 MDT 2015

UNAVCO Community Members,

On behalf of the science community, UNAVCO is acting on requests to respond to yesterday's Nepal earthquake (initial USGS information at the end of this message). Please find UNAVCO’s Event Response linked from:  http://www.unavco.org/community/community.html#Policies

Please also remember that UNAVCO's Project Support Request form is always an appropriate point of entry if you don't know where else to start. It is linked from our front page and found directly from: http://achaia.unavco.org/public/newproject/supportform.aspx

John Galetzka has been designated UNAVCO's Event Response Coordinator. Freddy Blume and Jim Normandeau are backing him up for the next few days especially as he makes his way to Boulder.

We try to drive as much communication as possible to the forum so that anyone who enters the conversation can view the history of communications to date:  http://www.unavco.org/voce/viewforum.php?f=59

The USGS event page:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us20002926#general_summary

If you have equipment, logistics, data services, education or outreach needs, information to share, or results to post, please reply to the CC: line above to ensure the flow of information.

For phone contact:  John Galetzka:  303-579-9952 (cell)

Jim Normandeau: : (303) 358-6110  (cell)

We will update progress and contacts on Monday.

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html

Begin forwarded message (subsequently updated to 7.8):