[unav_all] Septentrio Chosen as Preferred Vendor for Reference Stations

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Aug 25 09:22:42 MDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that after a rigorous evaluation process, Septentrio has been selected as a preferred vendor for next generation GNSS receivers that will be used in upgrading stations to full GNSS capabilities in the continuous networks built and operated by UNAVCO.   UNAVCO pricing will also be available to the UNAVCO Community.  You can learn more about this selection on a new project highlight linked on the home page, or directly at:

http://www.unavco.org/highlights/2015/septentrio-chosen-as-preferred-vendor-for-reference-stations.html

My special thanks to the governance and community members who informed the GNSS receiver requirements, the team of UNAVCO staff that developed the technical specifications and conducted testing & evaluation.

UNAVCO will continue its relationship with Trimble, in support of community pricing and warranty work.     We are also working on evaluation and pricing for low power GNSS solutions that are optimized for high latitude and other extreme environments.

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html