[unav_all] Fwd: job posting for computational geophysicist at NMSU

James Ni jni at nmsu.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:24:32 MST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a tenure-track Assistant Professorship in computational geophysics.  Please pass the word around. The applicant should have a strong background in physics in order to teach core physics courses.   Application is due before February 15th, 2016.

Tom Hearn and I will be available at the AGU meeting to talk to people.
My cell phone # is 512 550-4620.  You can also reach me through the FB Messenger.
Tom Hearn's cell phone # is 575 521-1246.

Jim

James Ni
George W. Gardiner Professor of Physics, Emeritus
Department of Physics
MSC 3D
New Mexico State University
P.O. B ox 30001