[unav_all] IASPEI Regional Assembly (Latin America and Caribbean Seismological Commission: LACSC) in San Jose Costa Rica, June 20-22, 2016
anewman at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 16 18:58:26 MST 2015
If you are interested or active in Latin American and/or Caribbean
seismology and tectonics, I would like for you to consider the upcoming
meeting in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Abstract submission and application for student and early career funding
for travel are now open.
Funding applications close January 31, 2016, and abstract submission
closes February 15, 2016.
- Active Seismology for Deep Crustal Studies in Central- and South-America
- Advances in Seismic Network Operations
- Advances in Tsunami Disaster Risk Reduction in Latin America and the
- Anthropogenic Seismicity
- Caribbean Plate Motion and Plate Boundaries
- Caribbean Tectonics
- Deep and Intermediate depth earthquakes
- Dense Arrays for Urban Seismology
- Designs, instrumentation and applications from advanced offshore
networks for Earthquake and Tsunami disaster mitigation
Dynamic, Static, and Induced Triggering of Earthquakes and Other Phenomena
- Geodynamic Control Networks in Latin America and the Caribbean
- High Rate GNSS Seismology
- Illuminating Megathrust Behavior through the Seismic Cycle:
Integrating Seismologic, Geodetic, Geologic, and Historical Observations
with Modeling and Theory
- Landscape Records of Earthquakes and Tsunami: Tectonic Geomorphology
and Paleoseismology of Active Fault Zones
- Postseismic Deformation
- Regional Moment-Tensor Solutions: Advances and New Applications
Seismic Hazards in Latin America and the Caribbean
Seismic Interferometry and Monitoring of the Earth’s Background Seismic
- Seismic Tomography and 3D Models for Earthquake Locations
- Seismological Applications in Engineering
- Slow Slip Events, Very Long Period Events and Tectonic Tremors
- Structure and Seismotectonics of the Talamanca Cordillera
- Subduction Zone Science
- Volcano Seismology
Sent on behalf of the LACSC Commission president, Marino Protti.
See you there!
More information about the unav_all