[unav_all] science contributions sought

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Jan 21 09:41:05 MST 2015

UNAVCO investigators,

Please send your papers, abstracts, figures, or powerpoint/keynote presentations for UNAVCO-related science contributions for 2014.

This is the time of year that NSF requests these from us, and the board will be presenting community accomplishments to NSF in early February.   These are of particular value if you can get them to me by February 2, as we will rely on what you send in presenting your successes to NSF program officers late that week, and several other upcoming opportunities to share your results.

Please send me attachments or ping me for a link to a dropbox folder.

Many thanks,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html