[unav_all] Save the date: March 29 - 31 - request for session topics

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Jul 13 14:09:30 MDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2016 UNAVCO Science Workshop at the Omni Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado.  The workshop will begin with an evening reception the evening of Monday, March 28 and end the afternoon of Thursday, March 31, 2016.  The meeting will showcase the growing range of scientific advances that build on the geodesy toolbox and the multitude of subdisciplines within the geosciences that are being advanced by geodesy.

During the 3 days of the meeting, we will have  plenary sessions, each with 3 or 4 invited speakers.  We will also have rooms available for breakout groups to meet to address important topics of interest to smaller subsets of the participants.  And of course, there will be a poster session and interactive exhibits during the meeting.   The organizing committee (copied above) solicits your ideas for specific plenary session topics and speakers, breakout sessions, and a field trip.

Many thanks,
Meghan

On behalf of the Organizing Committee:
Josh Roering, University, of Oregon Chair
Adrian Borsa, SIO - UCSD
Roland Burgmann, UCB
Jessica Murray, USGS
Meghan Miller, UNAVCO President