[unav_all] FW: Progress in Conducting National Searches for Permanent Deans

James Hinthorne hinthornjr at utpa.edu
Mon Mar 2 15:32:49 MST 2015

UNAVCO Colleagues,

My long-time colleague Jim Hinthorne reports major state investments at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (formerly Pan-American) for 2015-2016, with plans for 28,000 student enrollment, new leadership at the presidential level, recruitment for new Deans, and approval to accept applications for Ph.D. program in Multidisciplinary coastal/deltaic processes (geosciences, water and ecology).

He has asked me to post the recruitment message below.

Many thanks,
Meghan