[unav_all] Scientific uses of IGS data and products: call for abstracts

Matt King Matt.King at utas.edu.au
Sun Nov 8 18:09:02 MST 2015

Author: Matt King

Dear Colleagues [with apologies for multiple postings]

The next workshop of the International GNSS Service (IGS) “GNSS Futures” will be held in Sydney, Australia, Feb 8-12, 2016. We invite abstracts submission for our session “Scientific uses of IGS data and products”. Both oral and poster presentations are available.

Session Description: IGS data and products are now used within a huge range of scientific applications, including studying kinematics of satellites, surface reflectometry, ionospheric and tropospheric perturbations, time-transfer and solid Earth deformation over timescales of seconds to decades. This session welcomes presentations focused on the application of IGS data and products to address scientific problems of all kinds.  Presentations that consider future needs and applications as well as present applications are especially welcome.

Abstract deadline: The deadline for submission of abstract for oral presentations is November 25th 2015, abstracts for poster submissions will be accepted until December 16th.

Workshop website and abstract submission:

http://igsworkshop2016.org/index.php/program/

We look forward to seeing your abstracts.

Matt King, Tilo Schӧne (Co-chairs)

Matt King
Professor of Polar Geodesy & ARC Future Fellow
Surveying and Spatial Sciences | School of Land and Food
University of Tasmania
Private Bag 76, Hobart, Tasmania, 7001, Australia
Office: w3w.co/stormed.hungry.rods
T +61 3 6226 1974 | E Matt.King at utas.edu.au<mailto:Matt.King at utas.edu.au> | Skype mattking_ncl | Twitter @DeformedEarth
www.utas.edu.au/profiles/staff/matt-king<http://www.utas.edu.au/profiles/staff/matt-king> www.utas.edu.au/geophysics<http://www.utas.edu.au/geophysics>
[UTAS_colour_CMYK-domestic_jpg._smallgif]
CRICOS 00586B