[unav_all] UNAVCO Annual Meeting Tuesday at AGU.....

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Dec 5 10:40:41 MST 2016

UNAVCO Community Colleagues,

On behalf of the UNAVCO Board, please join us for the UNAVCO Annual Meeting Tuesday evening, December 13 at 7:30.  The meeting follows the nearby Geodesy Section Reception at 6:30 p.m.

6:30 p.m. Salons 1-3, Geodesy Reception
7:30 p.m. Salons 4-6 UNAVCO Annual Business Meeting
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission St
San Francisco, CA

At the UNAVCO Annual Meeting, we will have table seating and light fare.  The committee and treasurer's reports will be in a handout.

Jeff Freymueller will make welcoming remarks on behalf of the board.   NSF - PLR leader Kelly Falkner, has kindly agreed to address NSF priorities for the Polar Programs.  Julie Elliot will summarize the results of a pre-meeting discussion of a future Canadian Cordillera Array.   And I will provide a brief annual report.

And we will of course also learn the board election results….  If you are a member representative and haven’t voted, we are still looking for a quorum!

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org <mailto:meghan at unavco.org>

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html