[unav_all] Deadline approaching - February 29 - UNAVCO Science Workshop

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Feb 25 15:57:19 MST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please take a moment to register for the UNAVCO Science Workshop if you haven’t already.

These are the deadlines for the UNAVCO Science Workshop:

Early Bird Rate Deadline (registration $300):					February 29
Hotel Housing Cut-off date  (negotiated pricing expires):		February 29
Abstract Submittal deadline:									February 29
Late registration (registration $575; direct pay hotel):		      March 18

Details available at:
http://www.unavco.org/community/meetings-events/2016/sciworkshop16/sciworkshop16.html <http://www.unavco.org/community/meetings-events/2016/sciworkshop16/sciworkshop16.html>

…and summarized below.

Best,