[unav_all] Fall AGU session G020 “Scientific results from the Sentinel-1 mission"

grandin grandin at ipgp.fr
Fri Jul 22 16:36:24 MDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

We draw your attention to AGU Fall Meeting session G020 titled
"Scientific results from the Sentinel-1 mission".

In this session we invite studies into the scientific capabilities of
the Sentinel-1 mission, and innovative applications of Sentinel-1 to the
solid Earth, including, but not limited to, studies of volcanoes,
tectonics, earthquakes, landslides and subsidence.

Integrative studies that also include other data are particularly
welcomed.

Invited speakers:
Eric Fielding (JPL)
Richard Walters (Durham University)

Submit your abstracts to the session here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/preliminaryview.cgi/Session13076.html

We hope to see you in San Francisco in December.

Andy Hooper (A.Hooper at leeds.ac.uk), University of Leeds, COMET, UK
Raphael Grandin (grandin at ipgp.fr), Institut de Physique du Globe de
Paris, France
Convenors