[unav_all] Planned Network Failover testing

Doug Ertz dertz at unavco.org
Tue Jul 26 12:31:29 MDT 2016

Last time we performed network fail-over testing everything failed over to
our secondary ISP as planned except for a small part of our network.  This
part did not fail over because we did not have all the proper  licensing
installed.  We now have installed that license and are planning to perform
failover testing next Tuesday August 2 at 5:15 PM MDT.

After the initial failover, we will perform a set of brief tests to
validate the failover.  Once this testing has been completed, we will fail
back to our normal operating environment .  You may see a disruption in
service while the failover is taking place.  Based on past testing, it will
take about 1 minute for the failover to take place.

Please let us know of any issues with this time so that we can reschedule.
Follow us on Twitter (@unav_it) during the this testing for the latest
updates on the state of the network.

Thanks,

--