[unav_all] [Winsar-Members] Reviewers wanted for NASA Earth Surface and Interior!

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Jun 2 08:19:03 MDT 2016

Resent for Benjamin Phillips

NASA Earth Surface and Interior (ESI) focus area is seeking reviewers and panelists for proposals solicited under the Earth Surface and Interior and Space Geodesy Programs. You can learn more about ESI's scope by visiting http://science.nasa.gov/earth-science/focus-areas/surface-and-interior/ <http://science.nasa.gov/earth-science/focus-areas/surface-and-interior/>

Peer review is critical to the NASA funding process and serving as a reviewer or a panelist is a great opportunity to gain insights into and impact the ESI program. We invite our US and international colleagues to fill out this web-based volunteer reviewer form: http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/earth-surface-and-interior-and-space-geodesy-programs/ <http://science.nasa.gov/researchers/volunteer-review-panels/earth-surface-and-interior-and-space-geodesy-programs/>. Women, members of underrepresented minority groups, and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to serve.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best regards,

Ben Phillips

Benjamin R. Phillips, Ph.D.
Program Manager, Earth Surface & Interior
Earth Science Division
NASA Headquarters
Mail Code 3V75, 300 E St SW
Washington, DC 20546-0001