[unav_all] UNAVCO Network Maintenance activity tonight

Doug Ertz dertz at unavco.org
Tue Jun 21 12:50:42 MDT 2016

As previously announced, UNAVCO will be performing work on their network
tonight starting at 7:00 PM MDT.  This activity will be lasting until 9:00
PM, 1/2 hour longer than previously scheduled.   External connectivity to
UNAVCO will be intermittent during this time as we will be performing
failover testing with our Internet service providers.

Follow us at on Twitter at @unav_it for testing activity and network status
information.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
--

Douglas J. Ertz
Project Manager III, UNAVCO
ertz at unavco.org