[unav_all] Short Course: Imaging and Analyzing Active Faults with High Resolution Topography

Christopher Crosby crosby at unavco.org
Tue Mar 22 22:01:23 MDT 2016

Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce a second 2016 running of our short course on high resolution topography. This course follows high demand (90+ applicants) for our January course, and so we will be offering the course again thanks to support from UNAVCO, NCALM, and EarthScope.

Short Course: Imaging and Analyzing Active Faults with High Resolution Topography

April 18-19, 2016 at UNAVCO in Boulder Colorado.

Details and application:
http://www.opentopography.org/workshops/boulder-workshop-april-2016

Participant support in the form of 2 nights shared lodging, food during the short course, and up to $200 in travel support will be available to those accepted. Please apply immediately if interested; the deadline is Friday March 25 at 5 pm PDT.

Thank you,

Chris Crosby and Ramon Arrowsmith

--
Christopher Crosby
Geodetic Imaging & OpenTopography Project Manager

crosby at unavco.org
http://www.unavco.org
http://opentopography.org