[unav_all] UNAVCO Database Maintenance

Doug Ertz dertz at unavco.org
Thu May 19 16:08:24 MDT 2016

On the evening of May 31st, at 7:00 MDT, the UNAVCO IT staff will be moving
the database that is used by the UNAVCO web server as well as other
applications from one storage platform to another. The move is expected to
last no more than 3 hours.  During the move the database will be down.
Because the database is not operational, certain web services and
information on the web site may not be available.  In addition, any
applications using this database could experience issues.

We currently expect this disruption in service to start around 7:00 PM on
May 31st.  The web site will be accessible during this time as well as web
services.  However, certain applications that connect to this database may
fail and some information on the web site may not be available.

You can follow us on twitter @unav_it while we perform the move to follow
our progress on the move and see when our operations are back to normal.

Douglas J. Ertz
Project Manager III, UNAVCO
6350 Nautilus Drive
Boulder, CO 80301-5394