[unav_all] Two Associate Professorships at the University of Oxford

Barry Parsons barry.parsons at earth.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 09:41:12 MST 2016

The Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Oxford
(https://www.earth.ox.ac.uk) is seeking applicants for two Associate
Professorships (tenure-track).

Geophysics:http://tinyurl.com/jetgzm5
"We welcome applications from scientists working in all aspects of
Geophysics including earth-observation, the cryosphere, planetary
geophysics, and crustal processes."

Solid Earth Geoscience:http://tinyurl.com/hp3kk42
"We welcome applications from scientists working in all aspects of the
solid earth sciences including solid-earth geophysics, igneous processes
or petrology, planetary geology, and mineralogy”

The deadline for applications is 16 December 2016.