[unav_all] Postdoc on volcano deformation at ERI, UTokyo
yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Nov 12 04:08:28 MST 2016
Sorry for multiple postings.
Earthquake Research Institute (ERI), University of Tokyo, is looking for a postdoc on volcano deformation using Synthetic Aperture Radar. Our group has a privilege of free access to a large number of ALOS and ALOS-2 images through a contract between Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency and ERI. A successful candidate is expected to conduct a innovative research using SAR images including, but not limited to, ALOS and ALOS-2 images. The position is one year, starting as early as 1 April 2017, and usually renewable for the second year.
Those who are interested in this position should submit
1) Resume according to the The University of Tokyo Standard Resume Format (see http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/news/jobs/)
2) Publication list
3) PDF reprint of three main papers (If one of three is a PhD thesis, please just send the abstract of the PhD thesis)
4) History of your research (up to 2 pages)
5) Statement of research plans (up to 2 pages)
6) Contact information of one or two references
to Dr. Yosuke Aoki (yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp) by an email. Application are due by **27 November 2016**. I apologize for a short notice.
Any questions about the position should be directed to Yosuke Aoki (yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp).
Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
Email: yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
More information about the unav_all