[unav_all] GeoMapApp: Western US webinar and AGU Lunch

Andrew Goodwillie andrewg at ldeo.columbia.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:09:48 MST 2016

GeoMapApp is a free, map-based data discovery and analysis program that
is widely-used across the geosciences for research and education.

We are excited to announce two upcoming GeoMapApp events.

1) *GeoMapApp webinar on the Western US*
Date: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016.
Time: Webinar begins at 2pm Eastern (11am Pacific)
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/1rBTE6hWv1ieI0Jq2

In this webinar we will focus upon terrestrial data sets for the western
US including Cascadia. Example data sets will include high-resolution
land elevations; seismic tomography and subducting slab depth; volcano
and earthquake catalogues; EarthChem geochemistry data; PACES gravity
anomalies; MIDAS vertical deformation, and geology maps. The enhanced
Save Session functionality and data import capabilities of GeoMapApp
will also be shown. The webinar is expected to last about 30 minutes.

2) *GeoMapApp User Lunch at AGU*