[unav_all] UNAVCO Annual Meeting Tuesday at AGU.....

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Mon Dec 4 12:32:51 MST 2017

UNAVCO Community Colleagues,

On behalf of the Board, please join us for the UNAVCO Annual Meeting Tuesday evening, December 12 at 7:30.  The meeting follows the nearby Geodesy Section Reception at 6:30 p.m. (in Churchill B1).

The Annual Meeting will be in the Hilton Riverside in room Churchill 1A.
UNAVCO Annual Business Meeting
December 12, 2017
7:30pm - 9:00pm
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Churchill A1
New Orleans, LA
At the Annual Meeting, we will have table seating and light fare.  The committee and treasurer's reports will be in a handout.

Jeff Freymueller will make welcoming remarks on behalf of the board.   NSF - EAR leader Carol Frost, has kindly agreed to make comments.   And I will provide a brief annual report.

And we will of course also learn the board election results….

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org <mailto:meghan at unavco.org>

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html <http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html>