[unav_all] Postdoc position on volcano deformation at ERI UTokyo

yosuke aoki yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Feb 27 18:26:36 MST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Earthquake Research Institute (ERI), University of Tokyo, is looking for a postdoc on volcano deformation using Synthetic Aperture Radar. Our group has a privilege of free access to a large number of ALOS and ALOS-2 images through a contract between Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency and ERI. A successful candidate is expected to conduct 1) an innovative research using spaceborne SAR images including, but not limited to, ALOS and ALOS-2 images and 2) an innovative research using ground-based SAR whose development is ongoing within our group.

The position is one year, starting no later than 1 July 2017, and usually renewable for the second year.

Those who are interested in this position should submit:

1) CV
2) Publication list
3) Research statement
4) Contact information of three references

to Dr. Yosuke Aoki (yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp) by an email.

The review of applications starts on 1 April 2016 but the position is open until filled.

Any questions about the position should be directed to Yosuke Aoki (yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp).

Best Regards,
yosuke
Yosuke Aoki / yaoki at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
1-1 Yayoi 1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5841-8283 Fax: +81-3-3812-6979
http://www.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp/yaoki/index.html