[unav_all] [Remote Sensing] Invitation to Contribute to Special Issue “Multi-Constellation Global Navigation Satellite Systems: Methods and Applications”

Jianghui Geng jgeng at whu.edu.cn
Sat Jun 17 07:47:42 MDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We recently accepted an invitation to serve as the Guest Editor for a Special Issue of the journal Remote Sensing on the subject of “Multi-Constellation Global Navigation Satellite Systems: Methods and Applications”. It is my pleasure to invite you to submit an article on this topic. Remote Sensing is an open access journal, receiving its 4th Impact Factor, 3.036 (2015); 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.278 (2015). All submissions will be subject to peer review.

For more information about the Special Issue, please see:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/GNSS

For information on manuscript preparation and related matters, please see the instructions for authors:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/instructions

The deadline for submission of manuscripts to the Special Issue is 20 December 2017.

With best wishes,

 Dr Maorong Ge, GFZ Potsdam

Dr Jianghui Geng, Wuhan University

Jianghui Geng