[unav_all] Multiple Graduate Opportunities at Purdue

Flesch, Lucy M lmflesch at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 1 08:48:50 MDT 2017

Graduate Research Opportunities at Purdue
The Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences (EAPS) at Purdue University is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated graduate students for a variety of research projects in Geology and Geophysics, and Planetary, Environmental, and Atmospheric Sciences. As a multidisciplinary department within the College of Science, EAPS draws students from a variety of STEM backgrounds. We offer 4 years of guaranteed financial support and a variety of fellowships. Students with demonstrated academic and research excellence are invited to explore funded graduate opportunities at http://www.eaps.purdue.edu/gradresearch. Come see our booth (905) at AGU.
--
Lucy Flesch, Professor
Dept. of Earth, Atmospheric, & Planetary Sciences