[unav_all] Engineer I and Senior Staff Accountant positions available at UNAVCO

Leslie Ewing ewing at unavco.org
Thu Nov 2 16:23:54 MDT 2017

Dear UNAVCO Community,

We have openings for an Engineer I (Geo Logistics Center)
<https://unavco-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=136>
and
Senior Staff Accountant
<https://unavco-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=137>
with
*UNAVCO in Boulder, Colorado.* Please click on each job title for more
information and forward to anyone you think may have interest in these
opportunities.  Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the
U.S., (without need for sponsorship) to apply. Both positions close *Friday,
November 10, 2017.*

For consideration, please submit your CV/resumé and cover letter by
clicking on the job title above and select “new application” in the Apply
box at the bottom of the page.

UNAVCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer with commitment to diversity at all
levels, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic
origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.

Leslie Ewing, SHRM-SCP

HR Administrator

UNAVCO, INC.