[unav_all] Data Engineer I position available with UNAVCO

Leslie Ewing ewing at unavco.org
Tue Nov 21 13:31:15 MST 2017

Dear UNAVCO Community,

We have an opening for a Data Engineer I
<https://unavco-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=142>
 with *UNAVCO in Boulder, Colorado.* Please click on the job title for more
information and forward to anyone you think may have interest in this
opportunity.  Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the
U.S., (without need for sponsorship) to apply. Applications are due on or
before *Friday, December 15, 2017.*

For consideration, please attach your CV/resumé and cover letter by
clicking on the job title above and select “new application” in the Apply
box at the bottom of the page.

UNAVCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer with commitment to diversity at all
levels. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability or
protected veteran status.

Sincerely,

Leslie Ewing, SHRM-SCP

Human Resources Administrator