[unav_all] Reminder: AGU FM 2017 Session Proposal Deadline (18 April, 11:59 p.m. ET)

Eric Leuliette - NOAA Federal eric.leuliette at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 9 11:50:49 MDT 2018

Dear geodesy community,

The deadline for AGU Fall Meeting 2018 session proposals is fast approaching. Please be sure to get your session proposals submitted by the deadline at 11:59 PM Eastern on Wednesday, 18 April 2018!

We look forward to an exciting program at this year’s fall meeting in Washington, DC, but we need your participation to make it a success.

You can login here to submit a session proposal: https://fallmeeting.agu.org/2018/session-proposals/

To view existing proposed geodesy sessions, check here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/preliminaryview.cgi/Program1700.

Eric Leuliette
Geodesy Program Chair