[unav_all] Slab2 - new USGS subduction zone geometry model released

Gavin Hayes ghayes at usgs.gov
Sat Aug 18 02:11:41 MDT 2018

Dear all,

We'd like to make you all aware that Slab2 - the new USGS 3D subduction
zone geometry model - has now been released, and is available at the links
below (article at Science, and ScienceBase pages with the Slab2 models
themselves). Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions,
suggestions or requests. Just as importantly, if you have data that may be
useful to help improve Slab2, or know of a source we should be including,
then please drop me a line.

Thanks for using our subduction zone geometry models.
Apologies for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

Gavin Hayes
USGS NEIC