[unav_all] UNAVCO Annual Meeting @AGU

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Dec 4 16:58:32 MST 2018

UNAVCO Community Colleagues,

On behalf of the Board, please join us for the UNAVCO Annual Business Meeting Tuesday, December 11, at 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.  Lunch will be served.

Location:
Capitol Hill Room
Marriott Metro City Center
775 12th St NW
Washington, DC 20005

Board Chair Jeff Freymueller will make welcoming remarks on behalf of the board, and an update on the progress of the updated Geodesy Grand Challenges.    And I will provide a brief annual report, including the transition to the new award - now informally known as GAGE2.

We will also learn the outcome of the board election…. !

Regards,

Voice:  303/381-7497 ###Note this is a new number
meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html