[unav_all] JpGU 2018 Slow Earthquake Session

HIROSE, Hitoshi hitoshi.hirose at ruby.kobe-u.ac.jp
Fri Feb 2 00:39:49 MST 2018

Dear all,
(Sorry for bother you if you already received similar emails)

We would like to draw your attention to the session proposed for
the JpGU 2018 Meeting, as a joint session with EGU and AGU.

The session title is
Science of slow earthquakes:
     Toward unified understandings of whole earthquake process
http://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2018/
http://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2018/SessionList_en/detail/S-CG53.html
The meeting is in May 20 - 24, 2018, in Chiba, near Tokyo, Japan.

We invite you to contribute to this session.
The deadline for submission is Feb. 19 (8am UT).
(The deadline for early discount submission is Feb. 5.)

We would be also pleased if you can pass the information around.

Best wishes,

Satoshi Ide, Hitoshi Hirose, Kohtaro Ujiie, and Takahiro Hatano
http://www.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp/project/sloweq/en/