[unav_all] March 27-29, 2018 Science Workshop - register now!

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Feb 7 15:02:25 MST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Please register for the 2018 UNAVCO Science Workshop, coming right up March 27-29!   Registration is $350 until March 1.  Then, the cost goes up to $575.  The agenda is shaping up nicely, and we are excited to have you come to town!

We have plenary sessions on Sea-Level / Cryosphere, Tropo / Ionosphere, Volcanoes, Subduction Zones. and Plate Tectonics - now 50 years since conception.   There will be topical technical sessions as well - where you can help inform UNAVCO’s work for the community.    Thorne Lay will be the banquet speaker Wednesday evening:  	Resolving slip to the trench in large megathurst earthquakes.  And two field trips will be offered Thursday afternoon - to the USGS Core Research Center & NSF Ice Core Facility Tour in Lakewood, CO and (of course) the UNAVCO Facility here in Boulder.

Read all about it at:   http://www.unavco.org/community/meetings-events/2018/sciworkshop18/sciworkshop18.html

Best,

meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html