[unav_all] UNAVCO Data Search and Access Survey

Charles Meertens chuckm at unavco.org
Tue Feb 20 09:12:05 MST 2018

Dear UNAVCO Community,
As UNAVCO diversifies our data offerings, our Geodetic Data Services group is working to building a more integrated data access system, in which users can search and access data across all UNAVCO sensor types and data product levels in one straightforward interface. Towards this end, we would like your input and feedback on what you like that we are currently doing and what you would like to see from UNAVCO moving forward.

Please take this short (5 min) survey at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DataSearchAccess <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DataSearchAccess>

Thank you for your participation in this important process.

Chuck Meertens

Dr. Charles Meertens
Director
UNAVCO Geodetic Data Services