[unav_all] UNAVCO Annual Meeting Tuesday LUNCH at AGU.....

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Tue Nov 13 11:22:04 MST 2018

UNAVCO Community Colleagues,

In a new twist, we will have the UNAVCO Business Meeting at noon Tuesday at AGU.   The venue could not accommodate our meeting in proximity to the Geodesy Section Reception, thus the lunchtime scheduling.

So on behalf of the Board, please join us:
UNAVCO Annual Business Meeting
Tuesday, December 11, 2017
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Grand Ballroom A/B
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St NW
Washington, DC   20005
Lunch will be served!
Jeff Freymueller will be presenting as outgoing Board Chair on matters of interest relative to the transition to the recent award (now known as GAGE2).

And of course we will also learn the Board Election results….

If you are member representative, look for your voting credentials.   We’d like to go into the meeting with assurance of a quorum!

And in deference to the Geodesy Section and so that you have both in one message, their event requires a ticket (that can be acquired at registration):
Geodesy Section Reception
Tuesday, December 11
6:30 - 8:30 pm
Grand Hyatt Washington
Constitution Level B, Corridor B

I look forward to seeing you in Washington DC!

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org <mailto:meghan at unavco.org>

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html <http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html>