[unav_all] corrected - UNAVCO Annual Meeting 12:30 Tuesday LUNCH at AGU.....

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Nov 14 02:53:35 MST 2018

UNAVCO Community Colleagues,

I need to remember not to try to do this when I am traveling, but of course I am fixing it while traveling.  Please find corrected time.   I was not tracking AGU requirements for no meetings at noon….

So once more:
In a new twist, we will have the UNAVCO Business Meeting at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at AGU, 2018.   The venue could not accommodate our meeting in proximity to the Geodesy Section Reception, thus the lunchtime scheduling.

So on behalf of the Board, please join us:
UNAVCO Annual Business Meeting
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
12:30pm - 1:30pm
Grand Ballroom A/B
Washington Marriott at Metro Center
775 12th St NW
Washington, DC   20005
Lunch will be served!
Jeff Freymueller will be presenting as outgoing Board Chair on matters of interest relative to the transition to the recent award (now known as GAGE2).

And of course we will also learn the Board Election results….

If you are member representative, look for your voting credentials.   We’d like to go into the meeting with assurance of a quorum!

Regards,

meghan at unavco.org <mailto:meghan at unavco.org>

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html <http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html>