[unav_all] GAGE Award Notice

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Fri Sep 21 13:08:36 MDT 2018

Dear UNAVCO Colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce that the National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded to UNAVCO a new 5-year Cooperative Agreement for the management of geodetic facilities. This Cooperative Agreement entitled  "Enabling Discoveries in Multiscale Earth System Dynamics: Geodetic Facility for the Advancement of GEoscience (GAGE)" will take effect on October 1, 2018. The issuance of the award followed an extensive community-led proposal development process and peer review led by the NSF.   This process was followed by funding authorization by the National Science Board on July 18, 2018, and award funding notification by the NSF on September 20, 2018.

The NSF Earth Sciences Division, Office of Polar Programs and NASA will continue support for researchers and educators who rely on geodetic networks and instrumentation, data services, and community engagement services under the new award. A highlight regarding this award can be found at: https://www.unavco.org/highlights/2018/award.html

We look forward to serving your research support needs, as well as anything we can do to strengthen broader impacts on behalf of the community, over the next five years of GAGE!

Best,

Voice:  303/381-7497 ###Note this is a new number
meghan at unavco.org

http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html