[unav_all] COMET vacancies in Leeds and Oxford
Tim Wright [SEE]
T.J.Wright at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Apr 10 08:58:08 UTC 2019
We are seeking candidates for six postdoctoral positions in Leeds and Oxford, working with scientists across COMET:
1. COMET Research Fellow in Strain Mapping with Satellite Geodesy<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ENVEE1312> (Leeds), closing date 17 April 2019.
2. InSAR Scientist and Facility Developer<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ENVEE1315> (Leeds), closing date 30 April 2019.
3. Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Satellite Measurement of SO2 and Volcanic Ash<https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=140045> (Oxford), closing date 20 May 2019.
4. Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Satellite Remote Sensing of Volcanic Ash<https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=139999> (Oxford), closing date 20 May 2019.
COMET will also shortly be seeking candidates for two additional positions based at Leeds (details will be available on the University of Leeds jobs page<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancies.aspx> later this month):
5. COMET Research Fellow in Earth Observation and Geoinformatics.
6. COMET Research Fellow in InSAR and the Digital Environment.
COMET<http://comet.nerc.ac.uk/> is the UK Natural Environment Research Council's Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonics. We are a collaboration of scientists using satellite Earth Observation to investigate tectonic and volcanic processes and hazards.
If you wish to make informal enquiries about the Leeds jobs, please contact me. For the Oxford jobs, please contact Don Grainger don.grainger at physics.ox.ac.uk<mailto:don.grainger at physics.ox.ac.uk>.
We would be grateful if you could circulate these opportunities to any candidates who you think may be interested.
Tim J Wright
Professor of Satellite Geodesy, Director of NERC COMET
School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT,UK. t. 0113 3435258 e. t.j.wright at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:t.j.wright at leeds.ac.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the unav_all