[unav_all] A new chapter for UNAVCO.....

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Wed Apr 17 14:51:42 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

There is change afoot in my life and family life that motivates me to
consider my next chapter, after more than a decade here at UNAVCO.  Towards
that end, I have informed the board, sponsors, and staff of my intent to
retire on September 30th of this year.  I have some professional
commitments that I will also continue to fulfill, so you should still see
me at AGU and some other venues.

I am grateful to all of you.   The UNAVCO Community is the very heart of
UNAVCO.  You have given your time and wisdom to governance, driven the
science that makes geodesy so exciting, sent your students to us, and have
been among the most collegial people I have ever known. While I plan to
enjoy my retirement, my conviction remains:  geodesy will continue to be
“on the ascendant” for a very long time.

Thank you for your collegiality and friendship.  I’ll still see you at AGU
in any case.

Warm regards,