[unav_all] In memoriam

Meghan Miller meghan at unavco.org
Thu Apr 18 15:59:37 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As you may already know, we lost a giant of geophysics this week - Louise Kellogg.    I was lucky enough to have known Louise since our Pasadena days in the late 1980s, where we were both post-docs at Caltech.   She has continued to be a good friend and colleague over the intervening decades.   Just last year, we worked together on the SCEC Advisory Committee.   Louise was a great scientist and leader, a wonderful colleague, and a persistent and successful advocate for diversity in science.

https://geology.ucdavis.edu/people/faculty/kellogg

Best,
6350 Nautilus Drive Suite B/C
Cell:  720/320-0026