Multnomah Falls field trip registration NOW OPEN for 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop

Danielle Sumy danielle.sumy at iris.edu
Thu Aug 22 19:28:31 UTC 2019

Dear SAGE/GAGE Communities,

We are pleased to announce that the 2019 SAGE/GAGE Field trip registration is now open!! We are headed to Multnomah Falls, with our field trip leader, Dr. Ray Wells, USGS Research Geologist Emeritus and former Project Chief of the Pacific Northwest Urban Corridor Geologic Mapping project.

Enjoy this breathtaking 611-ft tall falls and learn more about the Columbia Gorge and its geology. Field trip will be on Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 from 1-5 PM, before the official start of the workshop.

Space is limited. Register today at www.iris.edu/workshop <http://www.iris.edu/workshop>, on the ‘Fieldtrip’ tab.

Questions? Email Danielle Sumy (danielle.sumy at iris.edu <mailto:danielle.sumy at iris.edu>) and Krystin Poitra (krystin.poitra at iris.edu <mailto:krystin.poitra at iris.edu>).

Thanks,
Danielle

IMPORTANT DATES:
Registration Deadline - Friday, September 6th
Abstract Submission Deadline - Friday, September 6th
Hotel Room Reservation Deadline - Monday, September 9th