UNAVCO workshop and SAGE/GAGE workshop

Donna Charlevoix donnac at unavco.org
Fri Aug 30 02:26:33 UTC 2019

Dear UNAVCO Community:

You've seen several notifications about the SAGE/GAGE workshop. I'm writing
to clarify that this is essentially a UNAVCO Science Workshop combined with
an IRIS Science Workshop. We are offering this joint workshop at the
request of NSF. The NSF has asked us to offer a joint community workshop
annually and to lead with the facility names (GAGE and SAGE), rather than
UNAVCO and IRIS.

We hope you will be able to join us in Portland! IRIS is leading the
organization of the 2019 workshop. UNAVCO will lead the organization of the
2020 workshop.

Please consider registering
<https://www.iris.edu/hq/workshops/2019/10/earth_in_4d> and making your hotel
reservations <https://book.passkey.com/event/49854967/owner/9755729/home> as
soon as possible, no later than September 6 and 9 respectively.

Donna J. Charlevoix     (she/her)
UNAVCO, Director Education & Community Engagement
Managing Director of Communications
303.381.7483 | donnac at unavco.org

*Use UNAVCO data or instrumentation? Please acknowledge UNAVCO
<http://www.unavco.org/community/policies_forms/acknowledgment/acknowledgment.html>
in
your publications*