[unav_all] EGU 2019 session on hydrological signals in geodetic data

Francesca Silverii fsilverii at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 2 02:47:13 MST 2019

Dear all,

We would like to draw your attention on the session “Hydrological signals in geodetic data: New observations, models and techniques", we are organizing at the 2019 EGU General Assembly (Vienna, Austria, 7-12 April 2019).

We encourage contributions describing new observations and models of hydrological signals in geodetic time series and/or imaging. These include but are not limited to studies exploring deformation induced by loading, aquifer extraction/recharge, poroelastic deformation and stress changes,  techniques for removing hydrological signals from geodetic datasets, monitoring water resources, or teleconnections between hydrologic and other geophysical phenomena.

More details on our session and to submit an abstract can be found at https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30362 <https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30362>
The abstract submission deadline is 10 January 2019, 13:00 CET.

We encourage you to submit your abstracts to our session.

Best regards and happy new year!
Francesca Silverii, Bill Hammond, Kristel Chanard, Nicola D’Agostino

Francesca Silverii (Postdoctoral Researcher)
Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093, USA