[unav_all] 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop: Vendor Exhibit Tables Available!

Danielle Sumy danielle.sumy at iris.edu
Tue Jul 16 14:28:58 UTC 2019

Dear SAGE/GAGE Communities,

Calling all vendors! Need a place to display your company’s information at the SAGE/GAGE Workshop? Want to do a small exhibit about what your company has to offer? We’ll have five (5) tables available for use in the Registration area of the SAGE/GAGE Workshop at the Hilton Downton Portland!

We will reserve tables on a first come, first served basis. And you will receive the following:
One (1) 6’ x 30” table (with basic white table cloth), in the Grand Ballroom Foyer (Ballroom Level)
Two (2) chairs and one (1) Trash can

If you require any power and/or A/V, you will need to contract that directly with the hotel and/or their A/V company, and submit payment directly to them.

Tables must be cleared no later than 1 PM on Friday, October 11th, directly following the end of the workshop. See www.iris.edu/workshop <http://www.iris.edu/workshop> for more information about the workshop itself.

Interested, and/or have Questions? Please email Krystin Poitra (krystin.poitra at iris.edu <mailto:krystin.poitra at iris.edu>) and Danielle Sumy (danielle.sumy at iris.edu <mailto:danielle.sumy at iris.edu>)

Thanks,
2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop Team

Important Dates:
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 31st
Registration Deadline: September 6th
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 6th
Hotel Reservation Deadline: September 9th